Income-Contingent Repayment (ICR) Plan
- Possible $0.00 monthly payment
- Payments are based off your income and family size
- Extended repayment period
- May lead to forgiveness after 25 years of qualifying payments
- You can sign up for this plan at StudentAid.gov
Payment and Terms
Monthly payments are calculated using discretionary income and family size. Your payment will be the lesser amount of the following:
- 20% of your discretionary income
- The amount you would pay under a fixed repayment plan over 12 years
On this plan payments are made up to 25 years.
*Discretionary income is the money you have left over after the deductions of taxes and other mandatory charges.