Don't Get Scammed
If you are contacted by a company regarding your Federal student loans, you should first verify that they are in fact a Federal student loan servicer through the U.S. Department of Education’s website.
These companies are usually a scam and provide all the services that a Federal student loan servicer provides for FREE.
If you believe that you are a victim of a student loan scam, we encourage you to do the following:
- Contact your bank to future stop payments and reverse any previous payments
- Revoke your Power of Attorney, if previously granted
- Change your Federal Student Aid account login information
- Change your CornerStone accoun login information
- Contact CornerStone to resolve any issues with your account
- File a complaint against the debt-relief company through your state’s attorney general
We Are Here to Help!
We get it, navigating your student loans can be overwhelming but we are here to provide free support!
Here are some of the free options we offer:
- Lowering your monthly payment through different repayment plans, such as Income-Driven Repayment Plans
- Find the best postponement options for your financial situation
- Offering loan consolidation, forgiveness and discharge guidance
- Assisting in the process of filling out necessary forms
- Offering a lower interest rate by enrolling in automatic payments
- Discuss benefits and options for Servicemembers
Remember you can also log into your online account to have 24/7 access to all your account details.