Third Party Authorization
You can give others the authority to find out details about your student loan account by filling out the Third Party Authorization form and returning it to CornerStone. Authorizing a third party can be helpful if you will be out of the country for an extended period of time or if your parents or spouse are working with you to repay your loans.
More about Third Parties
An Authorized Third Party CAN:
- Talk to a customer service representative for you, or on your behalf.
- Give a customer service representative information about changes to your address or phone number.
- Ask us to mail or fax your loan inforamtion.
An Authorized Third Party CANNOT:
- Get online access to your account.
- Make online payments for you.
- Change or adjust your loans.